Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I See My Life Like...

I see my life like
Rushing water
Falling over a steep hill


I see my life like
Crazy flashes of lightening
Sometimes brilliant, sometimes frightening


I see glimpses of my past
So beautiful at times,
But so troubling

Melodies emerge from a vast chasm
Angelic voices break into singing…
And then there’s silence
For the space of eons.


I see a lonely figure
Climbing a grassy hill
Struggling to reach the top


I hear soft sobs,
Like those of a child
While dark Beings
Watch from a distance
Whispering….

 

I see my life
Moving back into alignment now
The worlds are whirring again in perfect harmony
No longer on a collision course with God
Peace comes … at last!











Carolyn L. Sorrell - Copyright© September 27, 2016 – All Rights Reserved


No comments: